Chucklebutties Play and Party Centre
Open today: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Child's party

Our child had a birthday party here recently, we chose chucklebutties as we are regular visitors... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
C_Noir
via mobile
This was a child’s party

A great place for a child’s party. Parents can sit and enjoy a coffee with a brill view of the... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2018
kathleenc817
Ashbourne, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews older children ball pit friendly staff baby section sensory room football area cakes little boy great place for kids year olds the food is great kids love member of staff family holiday place is clean safe environment common sense
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Used to come here a lot but won't be returning again after a disappointing visit over the May school holidays. Rude and pedantic management. We kept hearing them be so rude to customers. One asked for a little more hot water in the pot of tea that she had just purchased as it wasn't very full - they were rude and hesitant to top it up as apparently some customers bring their own tea bags?! I found them rude the time before that I had visited so I certainly won't waste my time and money coming here again. Shame as it's one of the smaller sized play areas that doesn't normally get too busy with older children.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank PricklyHeat01
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Popped into here to get out of the sun as it was costing us a fortune in ice creams walking in belper.
Decided after being greeted by a bubbly staff member called Emma that we would cool down and let the kids work off some energy.
We choose to eat here and could not believe that only one member of staff covering the whole job, despite this she said no problem and she could do anything on the menu.
We were very impressed as there was quite a few people in and people were still getting served.
All in all it was a pleasant experience and doesnt deserve the comments about the staff.
Oh and Emma the food was fine.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank DavidW13007
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We had a lovely day at chucklebutties with the grandchildren, very friendly staff I was very impressed with how clean the place was , we all enjoyed a lovely lunch at a reasonable price , we will definitely be taking the grandchildren back again in the summer holidays .

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We visit here every so often and the food is good, place is clean pots of tea are half full! I had a coffee first, which lost heat due to talking, I asked for a pot of hot water to revitalise it and was refused. I was told it would be warmed with a steamer. I took the drink back and it was then extremely hot. Even at the cafe in a nearby park I have never been refused free hot tap water. I then had a pot of tea, which I like strong, so I opened it to stir and there was barely a half pot of water. Knowing how unhelpful the male member can be I checked the menu which def states pot of tea and took it back. The staff looked wary of doing it and checked the coast was clear first. Don’t be mean you will lose custom and £6 for a pair of socks is ridiculous others charge 50p

Date of experience: June 2018
4  Thank topspot2012
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Visited here this morning with my 2 son's. Best play centre by far. Excellent area for the under 2s. My baby enjoyed the sensory lights. My 4 year old loved the football area and the super speedy slides! We had tea and cake. Was served to our table...service with a smile. Very polite and accommodating staff with my kids, mum and sister. Will definatley return. We has a great morning.

Date of experience: June 2018
josina r, Owner at Chucklebutties Play and Party Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for your kind review.