Chucklebutties Play and Party Centre
Open today: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Child's party

Our child had a birthday party here recently, we chose chucklebutties as we are regular visitors... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
C_Noir
via mobile
This was a child’s party

A great place for a child’s party. Parents can sit and enjoy a coffee with a brill view of the... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2018
kathleenc817
Ashbourne, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews older children ball pit friendly staff baby section sensory room football area cakes little boy great place for kids year olds the food is great kids love member of staff family holiday place is clean safe environment common sense
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We had a lovely day at chucklebutties with the grandchildren, very friendly staff I was very impressed with how clean the place was , we all enjoyed a lovely lunch at a reasonable price , we will definitely be taking the grandchildren back again in the summer holidays .

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We visit here every so often and the food is good, place is clean pots of tea are half full! I had a coffee first, which lost heat due to talking, I asked for a pot of hot water to revitalise it and was refused. I was told it would be warmed with a steamer. I took the drink back and it was then extremely hot. Even at the cafe in a nearby park I have never been refused free hot tap water. I then had a pot of tea, which I like strong, so I opened it to stir and there was barely a half pot of water. Knowing how unhelpful the male member can be I checked the menu which def states pot of tea and took it back. The staff looked wary of doing it and checked the coast was clear first. Don’t be mean you will lose custom and £6 for a pair of socks is ridiculous others charge 50p

Date of experience: June 2018
4  Thank topspot2012
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Visited here this morning with my 2 son's. Best play centre by far. Excellent area for the under 2s. My baby enjoyed the sensory lights. My 4 year old loved the football area and the super speedy slides! We had tea and cake. Was served to our table...service with a smile. Very polite and accommodating staff with my kids, mum and sister. Will definatley return. We has a great morning.

Date of experience: June 2018
josina r, Owner at Chucklebutties Play and Party Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We took our daughter here on a rainy afternoon and decided to order a spot of lunch. My husband ordered a couple of hot drinks and a sandwich and a toasted baguette for the 3 of us to share. A young girl bought it over and we started to eat, within minutes a male member of staff appeared abruptly over us repeatedly asking if we'd ordered the fries!!? Erm, not especially we quivered, we thought it came as a side with one of the sandwiches! Well apparently it Does NOT! and we HAD to pay for the fries!,! We explained it was an honest mistake on their part and we certainly would not be paying. Anyway, it was all very awkward as everyone around was listening we were totally embarrassed and felt like theives so we left, all in all we spend nearly 20 pounds, our daughter was in tears and it was a complete waste of our afternoon. So thanks weird male staff member, you really should think twice about working with the general public and change your attitude.

Date of experience: March 2018
4  Thank pink611
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My husband and I come with our grandson on a regular basis and are always very relieved if the male staff member is not there. Not only is he rude and officious to the customers, he is also rude to his hard working staff. He is quite obviously in the wrong job. It would be worth paying him to stay away!!!

Date of experience: May 2018