“Very nice and comfortable bungalow”
other travellers have booked this property
Sit back,  relax, read or watch TV the choice is yours.
Peaceful, private and very tranquil south facing garden, BBQ and garden furniture for guests use. Your relaxation starts here....Beautiful linens...
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your relaxation starts here....Beautiful linens...
We go that extra mile in welcoming you and providing plenty of guides.
Sit and view our private garden or read.
Your relaxation starts here....Beautiful linens...
Goose down and feather duvet (allergenic available) waiting for you to sink into...a relaxed holiday
Come dine on our Denby
Watch the sun go down. Sitting on the patio with a nice bottle of wine.
Our gorgeous dry stone wall in the garden.
The view you see from the dining room, stunning isn't it?
Peaceful, private and very tranquil south facing garden, your little oasis.
Hallway
Bathroom with power shower over bath
Only the best for our guests.
Spectacular view at the back of the house, lots of open countryside for walking.
Perfect location,  access only road  so away from main roads and noise. Off road parking.
We have some stunning sunsets at the back of the house.
The Award winning Belper River Gardens.
Winnats Pass
The Horseshoe Weir at Belper River Gardens
Curbar Edge miles of spectacular viewing
Chatsworth House and park
It's never too early to book Christmas and New Year at No 31. 2018 booked
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Phillip J
“Very nice and comfortable bungalow”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Very nicely situated for exploring the Darbishire dales and the surprising historic town of Belper amazing place !

13 Jul 2017
Thank you P & V for your review which, to be fair has left me more than a little confused as I'm not sure what more I could have done and why I deserved the loss of the star, considering the glowing conversation i had with you on the phone along with a late check in and very extended late check out we afforded you at no extra cost, especially as none of the other information has been completed to indicate why, I can only put it down to the couple of rainy days you had.
I'm glad you both enjoyed your stay though.Kind Regards Tracey
Crescent7...
Rochester, United Kingdom
“A Warm Welcome”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay in this well equipped and spotlessly clean bungalow. It had everything you needed for a restful holiday and the chocolates, wine, flowers and milk were a nice touch. Tracey greeted us and she was always contactable if we had any queries. The town of Belper is interesting and the North Mill and Riverside Gardens are well worth a visit.. There are plenty of other places to visit less than an hour's drive away. Would recommend 31 Belper for a restful break.

30 Jun 2017
You've made my week! I am overwhelmed by your kind review P & B and I am so happy you both enjoyed No 31 and the beautiful town of Belper, yes the Award winning River Gardens are stunning and worth visit. It was a pleasure to have you both stay, I like to provide the level of equipment and extra thought I would wish to find, we like you to feel it your little "home from home" for the time you are there...Thank you for taking the time to leave such an extensive, positive review, recommendations and for choosing to stay at No 31.
You would be more than welcome to return any time for another restful break and I hope you do!
Best wishes, Tracey
flossiefr...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“"Absolute perfection"”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We have recently had a second wonderful stay in this most fantastic holiday let. From the moment you are met by the owner you know you have chosen a great place to stay. The welcome is beyond compare, very friendly and informative. Nothing is too much trouble. All you need is your food and your clothes. Everything else you need is provided, in this very well equipped accommodation. If you are thinking of booking, don't hesitate, you wont be disappointed.

12 Jun 2017
Thank you H & T for your review of No 31 it has truly made my week. My main focus, always, is to ensure your stay will be one you will want to repeat and as this is your second stay we must be doing something right and nothing is to much trouble for our guests. Happy guests make us happy especially as holidays are vital and should be about creating special and treasured memories with loved ones and not worrying about forgotten items, this is why we provide so much. It would be more than a pleasure to welcome you and your family back again. Best wishes, Tracey
Safari711...
“Excellent accommodation with everything that you could possibly need.”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

We found the accommodation was exceptionally well presented with everything and more than usual provided. A very comfortable home that was a pleasure to return to each evening after a day out sight seeing. Thank you to Tracey for the trouble she goes. I would recommend this home to anyone wanting to stay in the Derbyshire area.

12 Jun 2017
Thank you for your kind review K & T and I am so happy you enjoyed No 31 it has truly made my day!. It was a pleasure to have you both stay, I like to provide the warm welcome, level of equipment and extra thought I would wish to have.... It is always a pleasure when the little thoughtful things are remembered and appreciated thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review and for choosing to stay with us. You would be more than welcome to return any time and I hope you do, our many Australian guests count among some of our most loyal. Best wishes, Tracey
Virginia...
Whitnash
“Lovely bungalow in a peaceful location”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

This is our second stay at this lovely bungalow. We were met by the friendly owners who had provided a chilled bottle of wine, a box of chocolates and a beautiful spring bunch of flowers (they had also given us some Easter Eggs which was a lovely thought). The bungalow is stocked with everything you would need for a holiday. The homely touches are everywhere from the soap and toilet rolls to the large selection of teas and coffees. There is no need to bring bedding or towels. Each room is decorated to a high standard and it is spotlessly clean. The town of Belper is a short drive away with an Aldi and Morrisons and a pretty high street. It also has a vintage cinema which is worth a visit and an excellent fish and chip shop. There are plenty of places to visit in the area. We went to Ashbourne, Bakewell, Matlock and Matlock Bath, Sheffield on the train and the McArthur Glenn shopping centre. To finish I would recommend a stay at this accommodation.

21 May 2017
You have made my weekend! Thank you V for your lovely comments...... It is wonderful to know that you had another great stay at No 31. It is always a pleasure when the little thoughtful things are remembered and appreciated, we make sure it is a special place to spend a holiday. We do place gorgeous bed linen and towels as high priority, toiletries and the welcome pack add a little bit of luxury for your stay, there's nothing worse than turning up and not being able to make that first cuppa after a long journey. Yes, Belper and Derbyshire are truly beautiful places to explore and visit a weeks stay only scratches the surface of our beautiful county, and may i add these guests left my house absolutely spotless.
It would be more than a pleasure to welcome you and your family back. Best wishes, Tracey
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing