“Great company for a great stag do.”
Review of Hard Days Knight

Hard Days Knight
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hard Days Knight provides bespoke Derbyshire and Peak District hen do and stag activity weekends. Providing activities across multiple centres, you are able to combine any selection of watersports, targ4t and combat sports, motorsports and alternative activities, including: personal chef, cocktail making, pamper party experiences and much, much more. In addition to managing activities, transport and catering, Hard Days Knight also provides a broad selection of Derbyshire accommodation, with a property to suit all groups ad budgets.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I was given the responsibility of organising a stag a do and having been let down but a number of different accommodation choices I got in touch with Greg at Hard Days Knight.

I explained my budget constraints and what I was looking for and within minutes of the phone call he had sent me an email with his recommendations.

We opted for the holiday cottages located at the shooting club.There were fantastic.

Greg was always on the end of the phone or via email and answered lots of questions for me.

If you want an easy,hassle free way of organising a stag or hen do give Greg a call.

All reviews
"whole group"
"bar crawl"
"initial contact"
in 2 reviews
"offered plenty of advice"
"great accommodation"
"whole process"

Reviewed 8 July 2018

I recently had my stag do with HDK a couple of weeks ago and would definitely recommend them. Myself and the lads were so impressed with the self catering accommodation. Incredibly clean and tidy and in the best location.

We had a BBQ there on the Friday night which was all set up ready for us when we arrived. All we had to do was throw the burgers on. The breakfast at the clubhouse was spot on and set us up for some brilliant activities.

Greg was incredibly organised and sorted our activities, extreme quad trekking and zombie uprising. Both were brilliant activities and would do them again! All of the lads are talking about our next visit!

1  Thank Ash C
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I would thoroughly recommend Hard Days Knight for booking a group activity weekend. Greg was extremely helpful and efficient and always returned my calls. Greg is definitely a good salesman, but always follows through by sticking to his word and giving a top notch service.

He did under-quote a price for accommodation, which meant it cost slightly more than I'd expected. However, when I mentioned this Greg honoured the originally quoted price and gave me a full refund for all overpaid money. This was very honourable and much appreciated.

The log cabins were perhaps a little rustic given the price, but they were clean, tidy and everything functioned fine. The hot tub was great and the BBQ was great for 14 hungry lads! Be a bit careful with the logs cabins as there are often double beds and sofa beds, so there could be some intimate sharing!

The raft building was a lot of fun and a great laugh splashing around in the reservoir! A perfect recovery activity for a very fuzzy head!

All in all a great one stop solution to an amazing weekend!

1  Thank thejased
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Took 12 guys to 'The Granary' at Somersel Cottages for the weekend, along with some gokarting and a minibus pub crawl all organised by HDK. The location of the accommodation was stunning, with the rooms themselves being in good condition and facilities (BBQ, dishwasher etc) coming in very handy! (the pool table was a little damaged, but thats to be expected at a place ideal for stag/hen dos!)

We had a grand-prix event for the gokarting which was great fun - the guys down at midland karting were so flexible for our group and got into the spirit of the fun.

We also had a minibus pub crawl for 4 hours on the saturday night, which made life SO much easier than planning one ourselves - considering the pubs tend to all be a bit far apart it makes so much sense to get someone else (in our case, Keith!) to navigate through the drunken haze for you :)

Both the stag and me gave the weekend a 10/10 - in no small part down to Gregs hospitality and great help. Would recommend to anyone looking for a similar weekend of countryside banter!

1  Thank Alex B