“Superb Food. Lovely staff”

Arroy Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 153 Restaurants in Widnes
Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Description: Arroy Thai Restaurant, where you can find great Thai food available with a Fine Dining experience, All meals are prepared fresh for each meal, so you can request your meal to be customised omiting any ingredients that you prefer. Our Restaurant Menu is also available for delivery or takeout for those who prefer Fine Dining at Home or Work.
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Best Thai food I have had in the UK. Ribs were amazing and the thick red curry was excellent and spiced to perfection, as requested. I would highly recommend.

2  Thank Hooker0302

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Me and our maud visited Arroy for the first time trying Thai and I must say the food was fantastic!! Very impressed all round.. Only thing I'd pick up on would be the service. They aren't that quick on the uptake. We ordered stinks and it took about 10 minutes to get them over. Considering we where the only people in the restaurant 10 minutes is having a laughin really. Other than that the place was excellent and we will definitely be going back. Thanks

2  Thank Jonny-Mac85
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful food. But with it being my fist visit here I was a little bit disappointed we were left waiting for over an hour for our main course hence my score of 4. Don't get me wrong was totally worth the wait bit it did take us asking the waiter If we had been forgotten about us to prompt him to check on where the food was. Id Definately return though.

3  Thank Amanda T
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

This is our once a month treat and we were pleased to see the extension is now open and looks great. The staff are so lovely and attentive and the owner likes to come and speak to his customers. The food is amazing and my other half has had a different meal every time we have visited. We love it so much that we have booked again for my birthday this month ☺

1  Thank AJCheshire
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal. Excellent and varied menu - very tasty, nicely spiced. Very reasonable price. Will definitely come again if in Widnes