“Typing this on the loo as poisoned ”

Dragon Buffet Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #109 of 153 Restaurants in Widnes
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Avoid this place at all costs. Went here tonight for a friends birthday. It needs a new carpet as your feet stick to it (locals will know what I mean by top of the town). The plates must be brought straight out of the washer into the restaurant as they were still soaked.
The meats feel rubbery and the deserts are cherry Bakewells and ice cream.
The place is being run on the cheap and they only take cash payments which meant a couple of us had to go out to the cash machine. If they are not trying to fiddle the books I don't know what they are doing.
Since we have got home 3 out of 4 of us have been to the toilet as we are ill.
Will I go here again? Only if I'm suffering from constipation and need a cure.

2  Thank Rob5510

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Went along on a sunday with the family for tea. On arrival waited over 10 minute for someone to even come out to greet us. We where then seated and told help yourself and wait for drinks. The food was awful cold and curry was like water. Springrolls where stone cold inside and the rice had the most unusual taste on it. Really disappointing as myself and the family once enjoyed this place . Would avoid this place as i feel the food would make anyone with the strongest stomach ill!!!

1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Somehow everything on the menu tastes the same. I don't think I've ever walked out of a "restaurant" feeling more dehydrated.

The decor is as vile as the food and it isn't even particularly cheap. If you are thinking about going don't bother. You'll have a more enjoyable and quite possibly more nutritious meal at one of the numerous local fast food establishments

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

I order food and I was nearly sick when opened my food to see how much grease was dripping it had gone through the bags. Worse food Iv ever had. Shocking they think sending food like that is ok. It taste well I couldn't eat a single thing. Do not go!!!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I ordered takeaway on Wednesday 21st December - the only reason I haven't marked it as terrible is because it was delivered at the correct time. The food itself was awful, the worst salt and pepper chicken I have ever had as it was over salty and really soggy. The beef and blackbean dish was orange in colour, far too sweet and not a blackbean in sight, they definitely sent the wrong meal! I wont be ordering from here again.

1  Thank DenF77