“Pleasant afternoon tea experience”
Review of Tea for Two

Tea for Two
Ranked #7 of 153 Restaurants in Widnes
Price range: USD 1 - USD 24
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: This hidden little gem is in the heart of widnes Cheshire! Somewhere for proper grub and a decent brew! Quaint, quirky, cute & vintage is four words to describe our little tea shop & kitchen.. We serve everything from breakfast, brunch to light snacks & full home made meals. Where your tea is served with a smile and your scones are made with love!
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Just visited this quaint little cafe for the second time-a real gem in the heart of the shopping centre. It is very small, but manages to have a light, welcoming atmosphere and good tunes playing in the background creating a nice ambiance. This little cafe does not make you feel 'rushed' and the pot of tea served to us was huge! I do so hate establishments who offer afternoon tea and charge you for asking for another when you are served only one cup-this cafe has it spot on-a huge teapot, and plenty of milk too.

The afternoon tea served here is plentiful and scones are gorgeous! I noticed other customers enjoying a varied amount of items from the menu, which has lots to offer by way of hot and cold snacks.

All in all, I would recommend and return again and again.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This is a pretty common stop for my friend and I. It is a pretty small place slap bang in the middle of Widnes. It is lucky they are literally next to Natwest bank because they don't take card, only cash. I absolutely love their soup and Sandwich option! I had the potatoes and leek soup with a ham sandwich, a glass of fresh orange juice and an oreo milkshake and it came to under £8! Really hearty food that makes you want to come back for more. I would say they need a little work on the customer service as it took us over 5 minutes to actually catch their attention for more drinks. Apart from that no complaints. It is pertinent to mention that I wouldn't say there is enough room for wheelchair access due to how cramped it is.

1  Thank Calico95
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Bought a voucher for, tea for two for my mother in law for mother's day.She could not praise it enough.Very friendly staff nothing was to much trouble.She love the old songs playing and decor.She will deffo be going back.Thank you for making her Mother's day that extra bit special.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

On the 16th May we payed our first visit to Widnes. Tea for Two was recommended to us by Wiodnes model centre. The service was quick and the food was very nice. It was clean and tidy and the staff were friendly we felt most welcome. When we pay our return visit to Widnes we will go to the tea rooms again. Thank's to the two young ladies.

Kind regards
Andrew an Chritine Rodwell

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Eaten here quite a few times as mum loves it. Food is all home made fresh. Even the chips are proper hand-cut chips.
Although not had the afternoon tea, have seen a few customers having it and it looks yummy.

1  Thank WideWolf