“Slow delivery and soggy chips”
Review of The Golden Flower

The Golden Flower
Ranked #78 of 152 Restaurants in Widnes
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Ordered online waited 1hr20 for delivery. Then tried to charge me again despite paying by card when ordering. Chips were very soggy when they arrived but the rest of the food was OK. No prawn crackers though which was disappointing.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We had an absolutely delicious meal delivered from this takeaway on valentines day last week. It was a big order but it came with nothing missing and even some suprise extras (pop and fortune cookies). Highly recommended.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Never ever has this chippy got my food right so I ring up because my meal would be spoilt and they make a lier out of me saying I'm wrong when I wouldn't bother ringing up if I had the food infront of me!, the Chinese women I spoke to was so rude and it's not the only bad thing I have heard about this place!.. saying they will bring my food which I have paid for and they still haven't been now!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Asked for a special butty for me and my partner, I asked for the barm to be on top and not underneath to stop them going soggy and was told I would be charged extra for this. When I asked why because I'm getting the exact same thing in the box I was told no. Left the shop would not recommend as I received terrible service!!!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Recently ordered a Chinese takeaway from the Golden Flower. There was a minimum order price and also a delivery charge to pay, making the meal total for 1 over £8.
Food was hot on delivery and very tasty - huge portion of rice, could easily reduce the size to avoid throwing about half of it away.