“Beautiful Log Cabin”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Twin Room
Lambing April
Single Room
Views from the lodge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

morrismum
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Log Cabin”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I can’t recommend this place enough, we had such a fantastic stay. The location is quiet and rural, tucked away and so peaceful. The cabin is spacious with everything you need, a real home from home. The beds were soooooo comfy I could have stayed in bed all day!! Perfectly close to the zoo, Cheshire Oaks, The Ice Cream Factory, etc, etc.

5 May 2018
So pleased you had a good time, thank you for your review. Look forward to seeing you in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed 13 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We stayed for 3 nights and couldn’t have picked a better place! The lodge was so clean and modern. Spacious and welcoming. Murdoch the dog was so friendly and loved our two year old daughter. The location was great and we would highly recommended visiting the Royal Oak just up the road for something to. Can’t wait to stay again

14 Apr 2018
Thank you for your review. So glad you had a good time. Look forward to seeing you again.
Mr M D S
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
“Barley Rise Short Stay”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We booked the Barley Rise Lodge for a short stay in Chester to celebrate the completion of my postgraduate degree at the University of Chester.

The lodge has a home from home feel and is equipped with all the facilities one may need for a short or long stay. The two complimentary Westwood Ales were an unexpected but much enjoyed treat!

We all enjoyed our stay at the Barley Rise Lodge and would not hesitate in returning here again in the future.

I would like to thank Kay for letting us stay in her lodge and helping to make our weekend so memorable.

23 Mar 2018
Many thanks hope to welcome you again to Barley Rise
Isle of Man
Reviewed 17 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

20 Feb 2018
Many thanks for your review, pleased you had a great week and look forward to seeing you again. Will be in touch about Christmas.
many thanks
Debi G
“Beautiful property”
Reviewed 28 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I booked the lodge for my disabled son and his carer.
The property and location was lovely, however, not really suitable for my son in his wheelchair.
I would recommend to someone who wanted a peaceful time away.
I would also look at staying there myself.

29 Nov 2017
Thank you for your review. I hope that you will come and stay with us sometime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing