“DW”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great little countryside pub! Friendly staff, great food and beautiful scenery! What more could I want!? Frankee is also an absolute star! Fantastic at her job....she even spent a good ten minutes telling me how she loves her job which was really refreshing to hear! I’ll be back soon!

Date of visit: April 2018
hammans89, Manager at Butley Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your lovely review. I’m glad that it’s easy to see how our team enjoy their job and each other. Frankie is a great asset and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to her. Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Saturday lunch with friends, unfortunately didn’t book a table so one wasn’t available upon arrival. We sat in a lovely snug area having a drink while we waited. Didn’t have to wait too long before Ben came and escorted us to our table. He was friendly and made us feel at ease straight away. We were able to peruse the menu at our leisure and when the food arrived it was very tasty. Would definitely recommend the food, atmosphere and it was reasonably priced.

Date of visit: March 2018
hammans89, Manager at Butley Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. Ben is one of our new members, and many guests have taken a liking to him. I will be sure to pass on your comments to him! Hope to see you soon.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We popped along to Burley Ash today for lunch. The lunch menu is really comptetively priced and has a very good selection. We were served by Ben, who couldn't have done more for us accommodating changes to the menu and providing activities to keep our boisterous 2 year old occupied. Everyone enjoyed their food - burgers, Gannon and bangers and Mash. Chocolate Torte and Apple and Blackberry crumble finished it off nicely. All in all, another very pleasant experience at the Burley Ash.

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a lovely review. The chocolate torte is also one of my favourites, along with the millionaires cheesecake. Definitely one to try if you haven’t already. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Ben! Hope to see you all again soon.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The Butley Ash pub is a must for food, and friendly staff .A pub with that old world ambience. We had a Sunday lunch with friends and we have visited a few times with family. The quality of food and service is good value for money.
We have it on our regular list for a meal out.

Date of visit: February 2018
FrankeeP, Manager at Butley Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hello,
Thankyou so much for your lovely feedback, I have shared it with my team. We hope to see you soon.
Frankee

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We went here for a lunch, ordered the sausage and mash, the mash was lukewarm and the sausage burnt to a crisp the meat inside the sausage was just burnt and not edible.

But the time somebody had come over to check if the meals were ok I informed them not and she shrugged it off not apology or exchange! I just wanted to pay and get out and will not be returning. Poor food poor service.

2  Thank Lizzielove27
FrankeeP, Manager at Butley Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi Lizzie,
I am sorry to hear your lunch with us wasn't up to our usual high standards. I can assure you this is a one off. If you want to discuss this further please dont hesitate to call me on 01625 824930.
Thankyou