“Sunday lunch”

Ranked #44 of 120 Restaurants in Northwich
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had been here several times for a quick drink but had,n't eaten here until now.I had braised steak while my wife had the Sunday roast the portions are huge,hot not warm,very tasty.We shall not be goinv just for drinks in the future.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Popped in on a Cheshire walk, epic mixed grill, beer ok two local brews, staff friendly topped up beer and made my mixed grill to my requirements. Downside please turn off the piped music it was dire!!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Great freshly made food & excellent range of beers
See the specials board
Small portions available as meals are large!
Friendly service
Really nice atmosphere love the Motown music!
Large car park and gardens for children
Well worth coming off the Motorway or if you are lucky enough to live locally a must for Sunday lunch or nice mid week break
Enjoy!!
Bon appetit!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Not been here for awhile, don't know why we stayed away! Called in for lunch, I had the burger my husband had the "fish finger butty". Everything fresh, proper salad not just the few leaves as garnish and home cut chips to die for, yum yum. Did we have a pudding? Sadly not we were full.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I've driven past the pub many times over the years but have never been in. On the way home from a trip out today we were hungry so stopped for some lunch. We were welcomed by friendly staff, the restaurant was busy so found a table in the tap room, just like pubs used to be. The food was really good, all clearly home made, good portion size and value for money. We will definitely go back