“The best club sandwich I've tasted ”

Poppy's Vintage Tea Room
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in St Neots
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Visited here on many occasions but I have never had the club sandwich until my previous visit. Absolutely amazing!! I would highly recommend anybody to try this. Always good service and smiling faces from the staff. Love this place!!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Visited Poppy's with my mum and sister today, had a wonderful experience! Good choice of food, friendly staff and quick and efficient service! Can't wait to go back! :)

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I only ate here once having heard it had lots of good reviews. It has few tables and is busy, we couldn't get in the first time we tried.
This second time we had no choice but to sit at an outside table and waited a long time for service. The choices were few and they both for something wrong and delivered in a poor order. Put us off returning.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Elegant, excellent selection of teas, pleasant location, good pastry. Friendly staff, swift and engaging service.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Went here for Afternoon Tea. It was lovely. Everything very fresh and very tasty.
Staff very friendly and attentive.