Victor Chan Oriental Cuisine
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The title pretty much sums it up. Food was fantastic, the best Chinese I've had in a while. The king prawn with cashew in yellow bean sauce was amazing, definitely recommend this! Service great, very helpful and friendly! Overall a lovely evening, will definitely go back soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We've been struggling to find a decent Chinese restaurant near Cambourne.
Tried this one last night based on all the positive reviews and have to say we liked it a lot.
As a bit of a cop out we did just have the set menu for 2. For most of the meal we were the only 2 in the restaurant (that's a tip - earlier in the week you'll always get a table, later in the week and weekends you'll need to book), but the staff were very friendly, attentive and made us feel welcome. The restaurant is quite small and the place was spotless. The food came out and we really couldn't find fault. After the 2nd course we were even asked if we wanted a break before the main course and yes, we needed a few minutes before we were ready!
Next time we go, we'll definitely try some of the other dishes from the menu.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Who doesn't love a Chinese takeaway on a lazy night! Love this place, good value for money, the food is on point what else can you ask for..

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Had set menu for 2. But for 4 of us. Very nice choice of meals starters , Mains. Crispy duck. sweet sour. Chicken black Bean. Green curry etc , plenty of food for all of us. You will not leave hungry. £143 including four rounds of drinks. Very attentive. Nice clean dining area with plenty of space, not cramed in. Visiting family who go regularly. Thank you victor chan.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

First time of getting food from here. Looked on TripAdvisor for reviews and thought we would get a take away after reading how good it was. Well I'm sorry to say but it wasn't nice at all. I had duck and pineapple which had no flavour and the duck meat texture wasn't right, sorry I can't explain it any better, which was a real shame. My wanton soup was ok. My husband however had a nice main of a meat with yellow bean sauce. I wouldn't go back as I was so disappointed after reading how good it was. There was just no flavours in the food. I know sometimes places can be extremely busy and the food may not be spot on. But when you see such brilliant reviews we were quite let down.