All reviews train station wembley stadium high street air con on arrival lovely hotel the pub english breakfast single room full english car parking nice room the ground floor family room heathrow receptionist toiletries
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights and ate in the pub twice. The room was lovely and clean. The only criticism I have about the room is the bathroom door doesn’t close properly and the hair dryer is of poor quality however that’s something the company itself has to fix. The room was serviced perfectly every morning. It was clear the bathroom and room itself had been cleaned every morning. So many times have we stayed in a hotel where the room hasn’t been serviced and it was lovely to come back every day to a clean room and bathroom. On both occasions we ate in the pub, the food was lovely. The first meal was fish and chips which was to be expected, perfectly cooked fish and nice chips. We ate on Saturday evening and had the scallops to start, a beef rib and pork belly main, and the millionaires cheesecake for pudding. The food was lovely and the service was impeccable. I cannot rate our server highly enough; attentive yet gave us enough space. We will definitely stay and eat again when we come back to the area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
ethorpe, General Manager at Ethorpe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for your wonderful 5 Star rating.

I have passed on all your lovely comments to my team, I'm sure they will be thrilled.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Emma Rollinson

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Stayed here for 1 night on a Sunday.Room was clean with plenty of space considering it is an old building.
Had an evening meal in the restaurant and we selected the 3 Meat Sunday Roast as they had run out of Steak.Unfortunately they had run out of beef as well.We were offered an extra piece of Turkey or Pork and really could not see if we had an extra or not.
The rest of the meal was excellent.
Breakfast was very good.

Stayed: September 2018
ethorpe, Front Office Manager at Ethorpe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

I will pass on your comments to all my team, I'm sure they will be very pleased.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely 2 nights stay in the family room 2 adults and 3 children. The rooms were a great size and very clean and tidy with everything you would need. We ate our evening meal here one night which was very nice, good value, our daughters burger had a very soggy bun but that was dealt with very quickly with no issues with nice staff. We had breakfast one morning which we all enjoyed having a variety between cooked and continental again nice staff. Fantastic base to get to Legoland, Thorpe Park, Chessington and a 2 minuite walk to the train station to travel into London city centre, great that could stay out of the busy hustle and bustle areas but where there was still shops, super markets, restaurants and bars all close by. We used a voucher code so worked out at a very good price and will be religiously checking my e-mails for another voucher so that we can return very soon.
Thank you to all the lovely staff for playing a part in our very enjoyable weekend x

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
ethorpe, Manager at Ethorpe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you so much for leaving a fantastic review.

I'm really pleased to hear you had a great visit, and the team really looked after you. The location of the hotel is great to be able to get out and about and visit so many attractions nearby- please do visit us again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped for business in the area hotel was ok room 36 was a lovely room except got woken up at 5.15 am when the local Veolia bin wagon came to empty the hotel bills could not get back to sleep so for this reason I can only give this hotel a 7 out of 10

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

I am sorry to hear your sleep was disturbed- I will try and pass that feedback back to Veolia.

Hope fully we see you again soon

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights, went off to Wembley for Carnegie Cup and on our return found our room door open, fortunately nothing missing but staff seemed very nonplussed. That evening 2 boys ran around bar and restaurant throughout our meal unchecked by parents or staff, everytime they thundered by our cutlery and glassware rattled, so much for a peaceful meal. The crowning glory was awaking on Sunday morning to find a parking ticket on the car that was supposedly in possession of an "e parking permit ", remains to be seen if this is sorted without a fight, have to say less than impressed

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

I am very sorry to hear you didn't have a great stay. I wasn't aware of an issue with your door, however I will speak to the team about this as we take guests security very seriously.

We do try to control guests behaviour (both adults and children) but it can prove quite difficult at times, and we do rely on parents looking after them- I will share your feedback with the team.

Hotel guests receive free parking with their visit, I am sorry to hear you encountered an issue- if you receive any correspondence from the parking management company please let me know and I will resolve for you- I believe this has already been taken care of for you however.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback