“Amazing golf course”

Riviera Maya Golf Club
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Played four games in 5 days. Quality and standard of this championship course is true to its brand. Service was outstanding (water bottled delivered on course and cold towels at 9th hole). Would definitely recommend and come back myself.

All reviews
"snack cart"
"chipping area"
"natural landscape"

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Three of us just had to take time to play a game . We played the 9 hole par 3 which is only 1265 yards and enjoyed the waterways , sand traps , jungle setting and the wildlife . Rentals clubs and carts were decent and a nice clubhouse . They also supplied to and from pick up from our resort the Grand Bahia Principe Tulum . I would play there again but if we had more time we would hit the 18 hole course of 5000 to 7000 yards .

1  Thank Ron S
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Played this course while staying at the Luxury Bahia Principe Akumal Resort, of which the course is a part of. This is one of the best Resort/Caribbean courses I have played...Multiple tee decks, from just short of 7,000 yds. down to 5,500 (+/-), brings almost all levels of golfers into play. I say almost, because there were a couple of holes where, if you can't elevate the ball over water, you're gonna be using a calculator to tally your score!!! Rates were pretty good, course was in EXELLENT shape, visually pleasing and a good test of your game...All in all, highly recommend this course. Great staff service, they picked me up at the front door of my hotel villa and would NOT let me touch my clubs until they got us to the first tee. Had a couple of drinks with the course manager afterwards to get an insight as to the workings of the club and it's operations...Very interesting

2  Thank CubaScot
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great golf course, I believe it belongs to Moon Palace resort. We are staying at Moon and this is one of the complimentary golf courses. It is tremendous, a great test of golf and beautifully presented. It is very well run and extremely quiet. It meanders through the wetlands, there are so me great golf holes and some truly superb scenery. The clubhouse is nice and it gives a tasty, although fairly limited menu. The transfer from Moon is 10-15 minutes. But believe me, it is well worth a visit..........look out front r the crocodiles that are there, we even saw a decent sized snake.
You won’t regret this one
Any questions please ask and I shall, as always respond honestly. Enjoy!

1  Thank Toffski