“My well-traveled Mom said it was the nicest...”
Ocean side Casa del Mar and our sister villa Nicte Ha
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Ocean side Casa del Mar and our sister villa Nicte Ha
Akumal Sunrise!
4 Sun loungers pool side.
Sun loungers ocean side.  Morning sun, late afternoon shade.
Outdoor dining table for 4.
View from rooftop observatory.
Dawn at Casa del Mar
Casa del Mar ocean side.
Splash!
Sunrise
Your housekeeper at Casa del Mar. Mary Cat Dzul.
Casa del Mar entry buffet
Living area
Casa del Mar living room
Casa del Mar Dining and Living Area
Comfortable and new seating
Dining area at dawn.
Dining area seating 6 guests.
Fully equipped kitchen.  Purified water provided.
Full kitchen
Full kitchen, gas stove/oven with microwave.  New, sharp knives
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Cheers!
Kitchen bar seating 3.
Main level King Bedroom opening to the pool deck.
Main living area bathroom with shower
Main level king bedroom with brand new Sealy pillow top mattress
Main level kin bedroom with A/C.
Welcome to Akumal!
Master bedroom with private bath and balcony with hammock.
Casa del Mar master bedroom
Casa del Mar master bedroom
Master bedroom balcony.
Master bedroom with sunrise oriented ocean view.
Lending library and en suite master bath with shower.
Beach towels are provided.
Please take a book home if you are reading it before departure.
Upper Third bedroom with double, single bed and large private ba
Upper guest bedroom with double and single bed.  A/C and large s
Upper level guest bath.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Snowavoid...
Grand Rapids
“My well-traveled Mom said it was the nicest rental in which she has stayed!”
Reviewed 3 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We had a fabulous stay at Casa Del Mar in Akumal. The house was lovely...spotless and neatly organized. The pool in the front and the beach in the back gives you different options depending upon the sun and wind. The ocean is inaccessible from the house because of the rocks and coral, but a sandy beach is a short walk in either direction. The house is at the tip of the bay so the waves are big. The views are breathtaking from the house but especially the master bedroom on the second floor where we were lolled to sleep every night by the surf. We typically made breakfast and lunch in the kitchen and went out to dinner. We were glad that we had groceries delivered to the house prior to our arrival. There are a couple of smaller stores with limited selection and high prices. The woman who cleans the house will also prepare meals but we had some language gaps communicating with her. She wasn't able to cook on short notice. We wished we had arranged to have her cook 2-3 meals ahead of time. Visit Juan Gonzalez at Buddha Spas for the best massage that I have ever had and Gynnaku Restaurant for lionfish and chips (try to talk personally to her about her business)!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
San Francisco
Reviewed 16 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Washington
Reviewed 12 January 2013 for a stay in November 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
SherriM
S. Carolina
“Perfect Family Home for my Teens and Parties”
Reviewed 9 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

My teenagers loved Casa Del Mar. Clean, everything we needed for cooking and dining IN. We sat on the deck and enjoyed gorgeous views as we dined and laughed. Sailboats and fishing boats dotted the horizon. We have many friends in Akumal and every year throw a party. Our party at Casa Del Mar was perfect. Friends gathered at the pool, in the house and on the back decks overlooking the sea.
I was sick this year from back surgery, Jose the caretaker treated me so well. He was there every time I called his name to help me with everything I needed. Highly recommend Casa Del Mar for families and couples of any age.
Best Master bedroom suite with large covered deck overlooking the sea was awesome for me, as I had to spend a lot of time there due to my injury and surgery. I loved this room.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Master Bedroom Deck
Liked least: Wi Fi issues
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Eugene
Reviewed 29 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Management Response
29 Apr 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your visit to Mexico and your stay at Casa del Mar. It is nice to know that you and your group felt relaxed and safe while visiting Akumal. It will be our pleasure to assist with your return when you are able to travel in the future. Thank you for choosing Casa del Mar for your vacation!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing