My wife and I returned to Punta Mita again this year for a second visit, and we were regaled with our first experience at the St. Regis Resort. Without having any privately-owned villas affiliated with the property, it is significantly smaller and somewhat more intimate than the Four Seasons, which is the only other hotel situated within Punta Mita. To be clear, both properties are outstanding and we also very much enjoyed our previous experience at the Four Seasons, but for our taste, we preferred the smaller scale and personal service touch which this resort embodies.
We were assigned a personal butler (Carlos) who was extremely attentive to us on a daily basis and made any arrangements we required during our stay. Other staff encountered during our stay were always very friendly, outgoing, and willing to assist in any way. We particularly enjoyed chatting with Luis, who provided us with an impromptu overview of the property amenities and Moses, who drove us around by golf cart to off-site restaurants and upon departure, and Cayo, who would greet us every morning with complimentary coffee service delivered to our room.
The variety of restaurant options available range from casual beach noshing at Pita Mary to fine dining at Carolinas, The Alberca Beach Club infinity pool with its poolside service available from the adjacent Seabreeze restaurant is beautiful and large, while the beach offers calm, swimmer-friendly water and may also accommodate paddle boarding or snorkeling during this time of year. If you look hard enough, you may see geckos around your outdoor shower, as well as iguanas lounging overhead in manzanillo trees scattered throughout the property.
Suffice to say, the St. Regis Resort is a wonderful choice among the luxury options available within Punta Mita offering a personal touch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches at the Riviera Nayarit, in a a 1500-acre resort and residential community, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is an exquisite luxury resort in Punta de Mita, Mexico. Our property features 120 accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. We offer an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel