“Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner”
Review of Venazu

Venazu
Ranked #34 of 61 Restaurants in Punta de Mita
Description: Our all-day restaurant encourages interaction, with an open kitchen, live cooking stations, and an exciting make-your-own-meal area. Wake up to a bountiful breakfast buffet, with a fresh jugo verde bar, tropical fruit, and fluffy omelets, cooked to order in front of you
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Venazu is the breakfast, lunch, dinner restaurant at the W Hotel Punta de Mita.

My wife and I ate breakfast and dinner here.

Breakfast - You can either eat buffet style, which will run around $30.00 per person after tax and service charge. Or you can order ala carte. Since my wife and I aren't big eaters, we chose the ala carte option. Whether it has the fruit platter, french toast or eggs benedict, each were very tasty and plated nicely. And the frappuccino was strong.

Dinner - They have a wide variety of options. Amercan, Italian, and Mexican. One night we split the ribeye steak. It was cooked to perfection and had very nice taste. Coupled with a side of mash potatoes, and grilled asparagus it was a perfect meal to end the day.

Tips - At dinner, the meal was started with an amuse and ended with a mini one bite dessert.

Restaurant is dog friendly. At least for breakfast.

1  Thank lasvegasfreeway

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I went with high expectations and was not disappointed. The hotel is in a posh setting and a great place to dine with friends or your significant other.

The menu is varied. We shared an appetizer and two entrees. All very excellent and beautifully plated. The service was very attentive.

Venazu is a great addition to a growing selection of area restaurants.

1  Thank Teresa B
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Loved our dinner at Venazu. It was all you can eat tacos, we ate a lot and every kind was delicious. Atmosphere is great. Outdoor seating, can see ocean. Service was spot on! We were never hungry or thirsty!

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Since we opted to include breakfast with our booking, we began everday at Venazu. The buffet was full of your typical items like fresh fruit and fruit juices, cereals, breads, meats, eggs, etc., but it also included some traditional Mexican breakfast items, (which changed daily), as well as a quesadilla station, french press coffee, and a few menu items such as huevos rancheros...all included!

Now, on to dinner. All I can say is WOW! I had the best lamb I've ever tasted and the desserts were incredible too.

The decor is really fun and the staff was very attentive.

I highly recommend Venazu for any meal, whether you're staying at the hotel or not.

I hope readers will find this review helpful.

#TabesTravels TOP TIP: Finish dinner at Venazu with the Churros, as they're on a whole different level of amazing! Plus, you're on vacation so calories don't count.

Diego P, Gerente at Venazu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Thank you very much for sharing all your opinions with us!

I am always delighted to hear when our guests live it up in true W Punta Mita style and take full advantage of our Venazu Restaurant!

hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Breakfast at the W Venazu is an experience in itself. The Buffet is so elegantly organized that is just inviting. The food and the diversity are incredible. The location is breathtaking and the service is excellent. I want to mention Dolce, the manager. She is professional, personal and sweet. Every morning we basically had breakfast on the beach with an elegant twist. This place is also great for dinner.

Diego P, Gerente at Venazu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed the amenities of the hotel especially our exclusive Venazu restautant!

We are very anxious to see you again and give you the best of us.

Kind Regards