All reviews parking lot stayed here ciudad lobby beds
Reviewed 18 July 2018

This hotel is well situated toward the entrance to the city. It's a fine business type hotel and includes free breakfast and outdoor parking with a night guard. The place is clean, with a very efficient and friendly staff.

The place is not fancy but it's a good choice with good prices. Everything worked well in the room and it was also relaxing with no noise. I will mention that there is some road construction in that area so getting in and out of the parking lot from the main road is a bit more of an effort, but I considered that as a temporary situation. (Not sure how long that construction will take).

The internet worked very well and wasn't slow at any point. There are some computer terminals available in the lobby along with comfortable furniture as well.

I have stayed here more than once, and will continue to keep it on my list for accommodations.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2018

The employees are very polite and helpful, very well trained, the rooms are clean and the free breakfast is very complete, they have a coffee machine running all the time, the internet is good and the place is secured. The rooms are simple yet nice and confortable, the superior rooms are really nice and roomy, I will recommend management to clean the carpets or shampoo the carpets more regularly.

Room tip: book one of the 'Superior Rooms'' for a few extra bucks you will get some great amenities
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I love staying at this hotel every time I visit my family in Ciudad Obregón. I have stayed at this location several times and have always felt comfortable and welcomed. The staff is very professional.

Room tip: Great Room! Nice view of the city.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank yaquiboy
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Just a basic hotel but it was clean. We could hear the people in the room beside us until after midnight and this was the main draw back. There were a couple of picnic tables outside that we enjoyed because the weather was great. It was close to several restaurants so there were choices close. The breakfast was good. We had a little trouble getting to the hotel because of construction. The staff were very friendly but do not speak much English

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Simple, nice and comfortable hotel; we stayed there for a night but we had a great service and the buffet is great! Simple and the basics, but anyway it was delicious. The room was perfectly clean, and the beds were really comfortable!

Date of stay: December 2017