All reviews parking lot stayed here ciudad lobby beds
Reviewed 20 June 2018

The employees are very polite and helpful, very well trained, the rooms are clean and the free breakfast is very complete, they have a coffee machine running all the time, the internet is good and the place is secured. The rooms are simple yet nice and confortable, the superior rooms are really nice and roomy, I will recommend management to clean the carpets or shampoo the carpets more regularly.

Room tip: book one of the 'Superior Rooms'' for a few extra bucks you will get some great amenities
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I love staying at this hotel every time I visit my family in Ciudad Obregón. I have stayed at this location several times and have always felt comfortable and welcomed. The staff is very professional.

Room tip: Great Room! Nice view of the city.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank yaquiboy
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Just a basic hotel but it was clean. We could hear the people in the room beside us until after midnight and this was the main draw back. There were a couple of picnic tables outside that we enjoyed because the weather was great. It was close to several restaurants so there were choices close. The breakfast was good. We had a little trouble getting to the hotel because of construction. The staff were very friendly but do not speak much English

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Simple, nice and comfortable hotel; we stayed there for a night but we had a great service and the buffet is great! Simple and the basics, but anyway it was delicious. The room was perfectly clean, and the beds were really comfortable!

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 1 night on our way to Michoacán. Simple and Clean hotel. Very nice staff all around including overnight security. The security kindly asked us to move our car a few spots over so we would be on their security cameras :-)

I didn't hear any noice from the neighborhood. I was in room 206 and I would stay here again. No views but we just needed sleep. One side of the building faces the parking lot.

Date of stay: February 2017