USD 104
Hotel Casa Blanca(Ajijic)(Great Value!)
USD 67
  • Breakfast included
USD 89
USD 87
  • Pool
La Nueva Posada(Ajijic)(Great Value!)
USD 68
Casa Tres Leones(Ajijic)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We visited this hotel because of an activity we booked, we did not stay the night not because we didn't want to but because we had not planned to. The hotel is beautiful, very clean and the service is great. We ate at the restaurant the food was tasty although not very appealing for the eye, i ordered an aguachile and my girlfriend ordered a hamburger her bread crumbled but she saud the taste was good. I would definitely consider staying there some day. Awesome view and lake is just steps away.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2016

First off, let me say that the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Most spoke very little English, but I found I could get by on my limited Spanish and there was always someone around who could help when I couldn't get my thoughts translated in my mind quickly enough. I loved the concept of staying in a storage container. Sounded so cool. And yes, it was funky and cool, but I guess I'm just old. The beds were WAY, WAY too hard for me (this could just be a personal issue). Also, the rooms were really cool looking but very small. The bathroom/vanity area was very small and without real doors (just frosted glass panels) so I felt a little exposed (probably not a problem for the younger crowd). There was actually air conditioning and a blow dryer in this hotel, which is an anomaly there, so that was good. The restaurant was good. I'd say this would be a really good place for the younger crowd and they'd really enjoy it. The local art in the lobby was really impressive!

Room Tip: I think there are luxury rooms which aren't in shipping containers. If you want a better experience, try those.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016

I have had the opportunity to stay at more than 100 hotels worldwide or so, and this hotel being one of the more expensive in the region is the only hotel ever I have stayed that don't let you access to your room before the time of check in even if your room is free and cleaned already. If you are looking for a customer oriented staff that want the best for you during your stay then please look for something else.. we will not come back..

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2016

First off, we did not stay at the hotel but when we stopped by to book the hike we were graciously shown both rooms and the grounds. As everyone else has mentioned, Guillermo of Plus Adventure is a fantastic guide. It felt like we were out hiking with a friend who had a wealth of information about the area. The hike was beautiful with waterfalls flowing and gorgeous views of Lake Chapala. His recommendation for an authentic Mexican restaurant was spot on and the pozole was delicious. Next trip I plan on taking the kayaking tour. So glad to have found Plus Adventure and Guillermo....highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank catthom2
Reviewed 9 July 2016

We did two fantastic tours with Plus Adventure and honestly can't recommend their services more. Guillermo (owner) went out of his way to go beyond the standard tour in order to ensure that we had a great experience (i.e. we deviated from the hiking path to see the waterfalls).

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends