“Nice Place”

Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Another restaurant that is hard to judge from the street entry. We had good food, good service and would go again.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Tabarka's new location is walking distance from the town center.
The seafood is outstanding . The Paella even better. And the 'all you can eat' tapas is great value.
This is aa

1  Thank Leo G
Reviewed 9 April 2017

We have heard about this restaurant for the last 4 months..all great things..
We are leaving soon..thought we should try..and experience Tapas for the first time..( there are a lot more items on the menu.)
We had some tasty food...all choices of the Chef of the day..First time tasting some of the items... enjoyed this experience a lot..I am pretty sure there were 14-15 different tapas..even tho' we had the 12 plate for 2..

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Lovely, relaxing garden view venue...LOVE the tapas. Sometimes the service is a little slow, but I believe that the food is worth the wait.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

My experience is close to what many others have reviewed recently. First, you walk into a beautiful courtyard with large trees and big art work everywhere. The food was pretty good. We had the tapas special. All the food was very good, not mind blowing. The service was slow and inconsistent for a restaurant that only had about a quarter of the tables full. For example, my gal ordered a marg and I had not made up my mind yet. They brought the marg quickly but they did not come back to ask what I wanted for at least ten minutes. Then I ordered a drink and it took another ten minutes to bring it. Sometimes they would check on us every time they walked by, then they would not even look at us for a while. The food was not special enough to carry the slow service. If they could fix this, it would be a great little courtyard restaurant.