See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2017

very nice motel with great views of the St Lawrence River. Clean rooms,free wifi. Restaurants close by. The couple running it were very nice.I would stay here again!
Great location to go out for day trips to ride some great roads(This was a Motorcycle trip).

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Very clean and nice room, beautiful view and courteous staff!! I would highly recommend this place for your next overnight stop. Gregory really knows what customer service is all about. I would stay again the next time we are in La Malbaie.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Grégory M, Propriétaire at Motel Le Point de Vue, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for your much appreciated comment

Reviewed 8 May 2017

We were passing through La Malbaie and noticed this motel was very reasonably priced. We were actually a little leary with the low price and have never stayed at a motel before, but we found the room was better than some of the hotels we've stayed at and was very clean and comfortable. The waterfront view was exactly as we saw in the pictures, and I believe each room has the same view. The only thing that could have been better was the wifi - we found it a little slow.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Grégory M, Propriétaire at Motel Le Point de Vue, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thank you for your comment very appreciated

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We needed last minute accommodations for a quick ski trip to Charlevoix. Found a great price on this motel and we were not disappointed. Well situated in La Malbaie. All rooms look onto the bay.

Recent ceramic and wood flooring - no ratty carpets that I could see. Clean comfortable beds, and quiet enough considering right off the main road (route 362) in town.

Nothing fancy, but we were only looking for a clean, quiet, comfortable & economical night of sleep after a day on the slopes. This fit the bill perfectly.

Good TV, WiFi, heat, shower and mini fridge. All the basics. I definitely recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Probably a slightly better view on the second floor
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2015

I enjoyed my one night stay. Arrived late afternoon to relax and enjoy the awesome view of the bay. Place is very clean and bed comfortable. I would recommend to everyone who is traveling in the area.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business