“Good eats”

Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Montague
Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Had special and enjoyed it. Large helpings. Great view of the Harbor. We will be back again. Highly recommend.

Jeannette L, Public Relations Manager at The Station Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thanks you! What could we have done to make it a 5-star meal?

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I had the best PEI steamed mussels -- a HUGE bowl for $10 (it was the special), and the service was great. It's a fun little place with a pretty substantial menu, and I think pretty much "made/cooked" to order. The second time I was there, my friends had already arrived and ordered their lunch. I'd eaten elsewhere, but order the strawberry shortcake. The wait was too long and the one server was either overworked (tho' there was only one other group there) or disinterested. Should be more consistent, but the food WAS excellent.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is a cafe, that is located right in the centre of town overlooking the beautiful Marina. Prices are great and fish cakes are fabulous! I've tried the seafood bubbly bake and the Penne pasta....both awesome. The fresh salad that goes with it makes your meal complete...choice of Garden or Caesar. A cold beer or glass of wine completes the lunch or evening. If you have room for desert ,,,,you have about 4 or 5 choices of homemade sweetness. They usually have a noon special, so be there early to catch the deal.

Thank you! What could we have done to make it a 5-star meal?

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I recently enjoyed a quick dinner at the station café. I had the clam chowder and seared scallops ...very delicious. We also enjoyed A sticky toffee cake....yummy.

2  Thank DOGSTARR
Reviewed 15 September 2016

We had an impromptu stop at this place on a very hot September afternoon. The dogs were welcomes on the patio. We only came for a cup of tea but succumbed to Montague cocktail and craft beer- delicious!

1  Thank Katteer