“Mr. MacLeod ”

LADY'S SLIPPER CAFE
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Montague
Price range: USD 6 - USD 14
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Spanish, Canadian
Description: Redefining dining one loyal customer at a time. We have all day breakfast and a full menu for lunch. Also feature a fabulous daily special. We ARE the place to eat in Montague, PEI
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service.
I was in a rush so I adjed fir take out fish and fries. Taje out tray looked nice trimed and well packaged. Food was extremely delicious. I drove about 20 min before i re heated the fries and fish. Well served.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended to us for brunch. The location was not much (downeast mall), but the interior was decorated in a quirky and appealing way - very feminine and very PEI. It’s a casual diner. The food was interesting and generous. My hungry teenagers had breakfast sandwiches made with waffles and sides of hash browns. I asked for some substitutions with my breakfast and they were happy to accommodate. Service was slow, but maybe we just hadn’t relaxed into the Island pace of life yet. Definitely check this place out for breakfast if you’re in the area.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Should you find youself in one of the farther reaches of PEI's east coast in a town called Montague and you don't want to chew on a hand held for breakfast, try The Lady's Slipper. I had the Farmers Super Breakfast and my wife had the Rise and Shine. With sausages the thickness of a role of loonies, great country style PEI potatoes and decent coffee, you won't leave hungry. Enjoy. We did.

2  Thank Caddyshacks
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We have only had breakfast here. Seems to be the place to go. Always very busy and very cheerful. The servers are super friendly and the food is always consistently good. Good value for your breakfast dollar.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Returned this year and found the food quality to be excellent again as well as the fast attentive service. The restaurant is quaint with a lot of local people eating here and the price is right. Love to eat a hearty breakfast here, always great.