“A family favourite”

Dynasty Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Montague
Cuisines: Chinese, Canadian
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We eat here regularly, and have never been disappointed with our Chinese meal. Simple selection plates have generous servings and modestly priced. Food is always fast and hot. Servers are always friendly and efficient. The place could use a make-over, but for a simple Chinese meal, Dynasty is a consistently good place to eat.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

wasn't a bad place to eat a bit slow food was good not much that they said was good for Canadian food as soup or salad but the stir fry was awesome could have been a larger portion since I had no rice but it was good. the club sandwich was really good too. overall good. server was very good but slow at bringing and being able to pay but I think she was the only one there to serve too.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Went in to place a take out order. waited 7 minutes while waitress told someone about her trip. Turned out they were waiting for their take out. Placed my order asking for 2 of #2 and she replied, "There are 2 #2s, which one?" Well, no, I saw a #2 and B, I am not sure where she was seeing 2 number #2 twice.If the staff cannot figure out the menu, how can people ordering. I sat and waited, the waitress disappeared and 15 minutes or more goes by. No staff entered the dining room in that time, A gentleman eating had finished and was standing at the cash over 5 minutes, another woman arrived looking to pick up an already placed order, another there to place an order and two girls looking to eat in. By the time I got my order and walking out the door, I heard the two girls ask, "Is there anyone who can tak our orders?" Off day, maybe. Short staffed, possibly. Food was good and hot, but we were all questioning it a few hours later as we didn't quite feel well.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here because my kids wanted Chinese food as we've been having lots of local food on vacation. It was not at all what we are used to. I'll start with the good..the chicken lo mein was very good. Good flavor and lots of fresh vegetables. The wonton soup was good but very overpriced at $6.95. The rest of us had sweet and sour chicken which was terrible. I think the chicken was cooked before they breaded it, it was dry and tough and the breading was underdone and doughy. The sauce was a hot pink color that I've never seen before and there were no vegetables. The fried rice was okay but it was not like any fried rice I've ever had before, it was more like rice a roni. The egg rolls did not appear to be homemade but looked like frozen ones you could buy at the grocery store. We ended up eating most of the lunch because we were starving but I would not eat here again. I'd give it 2.5 if I could.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Was looking to find a good place to eat in Montague. Dynasty has always had a great reputation. Nice and friendly staff. Food great as always.