“Delicious!!”
Review of Fun on a Bun

Fun on a Bun
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Montague
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I reviewed Fun on a Bun last year, I'm happy to report that this year the fried bar clams are just as good if not better, they are the most delicious morsels! Would love to try something else on the menu but can't not order the clams. It's a generous serving, with or without the fries. Great service! Love this place!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I discovered the fried clams here. I will never order anything else. OMG they are amazing, if there was a Nobel prize awarded for deliciousness in the fried clam category, Fun on a Bun would win every year.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The batter on the fish and chips was delicious. One of the best fish and chips we've ever had. The burritos are huge and tasty. The menu had a variety of items. Awesome food!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Good things come in small sizes. And in case that size is a food truck right next to the water. Three of us came in after a 14 hour drive and we're starving. I read a review talking about the Deep Fried Clams and they did not disappoint. These heavenly coated pillows of heaven were out of this world. I could not get enough, If they sold them in buckets I would buy them by the pallet. That good. Wife had the Fish and Chips and equally stupidly delicious, This was our first food experience in PEI and the bar was raised extremely high. If you haven't been you have to go. Unreal.

1  Thank James W
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent food truck experience always. My personal fav is the Chicken burrito but the fish and chips, clam dinner and fried
chicken sandwich are famtastic.