“Fantastic Sushi but...”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 16 February 2018

The sushi is amazing great tasting great presentation the only thing I don't like is the terrible service. This is a busy place they got our bill wrong 3 times and did not come back to our table for tea or to see if we wanted anything else. The food is good but you need to work on better customer service

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

The food is above average, but the service was wanting. The rolls cost a bit more, but are larger with nice variety. Beware vegetarians, all soups are made with fish broth, including the miso, but the Miss Vegetarian roll is very good.
Downside, it took a long time to get service, server never checked on us during dinner to see if we needed anything like more tea, asked for spicy mayo twice—- and most importantly, said four time I don’t eat meat or fish, and when the mixed tempura came it had shrimp. I would go back but would likely be even more assertive and direct.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2017

They have the highest grade fish - the sashimi is very good. In the middle of nowhere, there is a small restaurant with authentic dishes, great service and reasonable pricing.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I was enticed to this restaurant with reviews on Trip Advisor...when looking at the menu, it appeared to me that it was a standard sushi restaurant. I made the trip from Markham to Vaughan based on the reviews...I was surprised to find that majority of the sushi had bread crumbs in the rice?!?! There was only one thing I could order(as advised by the waiter), however I had to substitute the crab meat (artificially made) with salmon. The restaurant ended up charging me for the substitution when I was advised that it would be complimentary - what a joke! If you're gluten intolerant or celiac, I would recommend that you avoid this restauant at all costs!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We eat from this local sushi restaurant all the time. We mostly take out but on occasion we eat there. The food is always good. Some of the specialty rolls are quite big to eat but they are all delicious! The service is good too. We have our favourite waiter who always remembers our drink order!

Date of visit: June 2017