“Awesome wings”

Duff s Famous Wings
Ranked #131 of 951 Restaurants in Vaughan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Found this place a few weeks back with the other half. Sat at the bar rail on a busy Friday night and split a nice meal. Awesome wings , decent draft selection and an amazing Greek salad. The wings were nice and big and juicy with great flavour. The salad was unbelievable, made perfect and had us craving more. Only thing I could think of to make it better is to get the bar rail a little bigger and make the wing dish bigger(felt small, that’s a picture of it in my review). Other then that we loved this place.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I was told that Duff’s was a great place to go for wings. We were a little disappointed- wings were okay - not great! Also not a lot of variety of wing flavours available. Overall, decent but we much prefer All-Star Wings. Sorry..we tried.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Best wings in the city are now the best wings north of the city. Dine in and take out they are always meaty, juicy and tasty. Sauces range from mild to insanely hot. Staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is laid back and family oriented. Our go to place for excellent wings.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We were hitting 0/3 tonight. Entered the plaza looking to buy bread at Cobb's, arrived at 5:59 to a locked door. If your sign says you are open till 6, be OPENED TILL 6. We popped in next door to the Thai Express, tried to get the wheelchair under the 3 inch thick tables but it was too high, or the table too low. We had spotted a wing place just down the way and decided that Thai would be faster so in our disappointment we went to try something new. We entered into a very crowded place and I believe the Manager was the one who seated us. The first great sign was that the wheelchair fit perfectly under the tables and my son was chest to table. Next we found a fully accessible washroom. Huge bonus marks if you have a kid in a wheelchair in tow. We placed an order of wings and asked for a pitcher of Soda Water (yes, they have that, check). Having a drink devoid of any sugar is hard. A large pitcher of Soda cost about the same as two little bottles of Perrier. I am pouring my son a glass of water and I see the Manager coming towards us with a BENDIE STRAW. I swear I just about hugged the guy. Do you have any idea how many restaurant managers I have spoken to about getting bendie straws in and still they don't bring them in (even though they think it's a good idea). Those straws are great for kids AND PEOPLE IN WHEELCHAIRS!

The food was top notch. The wings were HUGE. The small fries and onion rings were anything but. I would have hated to see the large sizes. Wings, crispy and juicy and seasoned just right. Fries, pretty standard but awesome with Ketchup. The rings were crispy and a delight. All in all, a pretty outstanding meal

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff, food is decent quality.
Good variety of beer.
They need more variety for plates in addition to more variety of wings dressing and types.
No wine options in the menu.