“Great place”
Review of Chester's

Chester's
Ranked #10 of 51 Restaurants in Port Elgin
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Just can't say enough about their potato bacon soup its worth the visit just for the soup. Atmosphere is great and always helpful staff.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Came in for a couple drinks on Jam Night, all the staff was miserable and don't smile. Waited at the bar for 10 minutes for a drink. I thought it was obvious you wanted a drink when standing there with money in hand. Brutal.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I want to give a shout out to all the staff at Chesters who brought in our group of 30+ 10 year olds and parents in town for a rep baseball tournament. Staff was ready to receive (we reserved earlier that week) and was thoughtful to do kids orders first while adults had some starter drinks. Food is a good range of bar fare, from burgers and wings to some specialized grilled cheese options, steak and fajitas - which I ordered. Everything came out hot and orderly without a long wait. Great job Chester’s!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank wjtlet
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had delightful quiet lunch here including steak sandwich with fries, chicken with fries and tossed salad with chicken. They promptly replaced the steak sandwich when it arrived with mayo that was not requested. Very pleasant service and lots of tvs showing a variety of sports

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank maureen1128
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Every time I’ve come here for food I’ve been disappointed. One night we came out for beers and they refused to serve me any food off the bar menu. Another time I’ve come for dinner with friend and I ordered the chicken strips and I got 3 then 20 minutes later they brought my other 2. Didn’t provide plum sauce and gave me a weird look when I asked for it, and the chicken wasn’t even good, as soon as I picked it up the battered skin slid right off the chicken. It was so greasy. It’s a chill spot for drinks, live music and karaoke for sure, but the service and the food aren’t the best.

Date of visit: December 2017