“EXCELLENT COFFEE”

Rabbit Dash Coffee House
Price range: USD 3 - USD 8
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Rabbit Dash is your local INDEPENDENT coffee house. With offering FAIR TRADE, ORANGIC coffees, specialty drinks, and over 60 tea varieties, there truly is something for everyone. We also feature a diverse food menu of healthy and comforting food. We are proud to announce that we now play host to Saugeen Shores' only record store!
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Out-Tim's Tim's - excellent service, no "can I help who's next" (I hate bad grammar), nice selection, comfortable seating

Jonathan H, Owner at Rabbit Dash Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Thanks so much for your review Lyle! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Rabbit Dash make a great coffee! The baristas consistently make my Flat White so well. I travel out of my way to purchase my coffee here.

I also occasionally enjoy one of the delicious fresh baked muffin or other baked goods.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Love every barista I've had the pleasure of ordering from. The coffee is amazing, tea selection incredible, treats addictive, art beautiful (and ever changing and on sale), and the record selection to die for. Like I could drop thousands at this place if I had it. Here every time I'm in Port.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

really loved having coffee here while visiting. friendly staff, yummy waffles and very good drip coffee. coming back for sure

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I always try to support cafes that are not chains. This is a great one. It has that unique atmosphere that I look for.