“Good chicken dinners”
Review of Mary's Diner

Mary's Diner
Ranked #32 of 51 Restaurants in Port Elgin
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

A friend and I both brought dinners home to our families and I called him this morning to get his feedback on their dinners and we both agreed that our dinners were very good!
The chicken, fries and potato wedges were not oily or greasy and were cooked fine.
The coleslaw was fresh and crispy.
Our "wait for food time" has always been satisfactory as I'm a fan of "good food takes time to prepare".
We have eaten here a few times and will definitely return!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Food was ok. Chicken not really crispy but it was cooked throughout and somewhat moist,taters tasted like they were under heat lamp for an hour but coleslaw was good. Price was on the high side. 2pc chicken with tatters, coleslaw and pop was just under 13$ with tax

1  Thank Timothy L
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Stopped for breakfast recently. I had the Eggs Benedict Skillet which featured eggs Benedict over fried potatoes and peameal bacon. The eggs were fine but the potatoes appeared deep fried and there was an aftertaste to the bacon...the toast was good. I ate less than half of the breakfast. The other person I was with wanted just pancakes...no such luck. So they had 2 waffles (no sure if they were made on site or out of a box). It had to be the children's size for $5.00 and no beverage. Next time I guess we'll shop around.

1  Thank Dan D
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Enjoyed the hospitality of the kitchen staff and the juiciest crispy sandwich I have ever came across! Next time I come this way into Canada

Reviewed 20 September 2017

very greasy
ok if your hungry I guess its ok

Was driving tho town Needed a bite to eat . washrooms ok

now only takeout food in a bacon box