“great tasting coffee. Need better dishwashers.”

Ashanti Coffee Port Elgin
Price range: USD 4 - USD 8
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Had a great tasting coffee this morning. Only problem was there was lipstick on my cup. I noticed when I was done drinking. I was pretty grossed out.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Good coffee and treats, great atmosphere and very clean. The staff is friendly and I always had a nice feeling there .

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I come here sometimes for a good coffee and quick snack. I love the dark roast coffee. I've had the pesto sandwich is is quite good for premade, and they will put it in the panini press if you like. Baked goods are decent but quite expensive. The place is always clean, and it is a nice atmosphere. A nice place for a quick stop down town.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped here to get coffee and a snack on my drive from Owen Sound to Sarnia. Fast, friendly service and with good prices. Very nice place. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This is a go to place for me and my friend when we visit Port Elgin every 2 weeks. Fast, friendly and great for quick eats. Coffee and teas.......perfect!

1  Thank Sparkykate