“Can’t beat Mel’s prices !”

Melina's Family Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife And kids are regulars at Melina’s , can’t beat the prices and portions. Cheapest place to eat lunch as my wife and two kids can eat here for 25 dollars . The staff is friendly Ana the food is consistently excellent. My favourite lunch choice is the chicken Slovakia on a pita !

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I have been here many times for breakfast and lunch. Always satisfied with quality and quantity. My favorites are souvlaki on a pita for lunch and pancakes for breakfast. But no matter what you order it will be a good price and good food.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

All day breakfast! Who could ask for anything more?
Great breakfast menu. Great options for lunch and when open during dinner times, the specials are great!
Their French fries are fresh cut not frozen. Their club sandwich has real turkey instead of sliced meat!
Great meeting place for friends and family to experience great food!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

This was my first time at Melina's and it was delicious. The food was awesome, the staff was great and the prices were reasonable! I had a friend recommend the place and I am so glad that they did! I will definitely be coming back again!

1  Thank denhenry
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I have only been one time, with a friend, for breakfast. We both had the bacon and eggs with home fries. We both thought it was a good value.