“Great if you are into horses ! ”
Review of HorsePlay Niagara

HorsePlay Niagara
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 70.36*
and up
Niagara Falls Horseback Riding
More attraction details
Owner description: Horseback ride along the beach in Niagara, near Toronto, Hamilton and Buffalo. Discover the local beauty while horseback riding one of our well-trained horses. Horseback Ride on our one and two hour horseback rides, Sunset trail rides and Romance packages. Horseback ride along the Trans-Canada Trail viewing the wildlife on quiet paths along scenic lakes or beaches. Great for first time horseback riders or more experienced riders.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife was wanting to go horseback riding for a long time , her birthday was on its way so I decided to book us a couples ride at horseplay Niagara . We arrived at horseplay ,signed our waiver and out to hop on our horses we went. The guide was great. It was a good Experience with no complaints

HorsePlayTours, Owner at HorsePlay Niagara, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your ride with us. Thanks you for telling others about us.

All reviews
"large group"
"beautiful scenery"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Super friendly staff and horses!! Was a lot of fun, my fiancee and I will be back for sure!! 4/5!!
(it was a little pricey)

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We went to Horseplay for their Romance Package to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. I can not say enough about what a great time we had!
Its about 1 hour and 40 minutes from Toronto and we decided to stay off of the highway and take the scenic route through the countryside and farmlands.
The stables and gift shop are all nice and clean and when we arrived our guide (Sharon) and our horses were already saddled up and ready to go. We selected our helmets, got on the horses and off we went.
My girlfriend had a big brown horse named Tiny, and I had a nice big black horse named Percy - Sharon rode a smaller brown and white horse named Alfred.
The Romance Package is for two people with guide for 2 hours and includes a picnic. We started off down a trail through the farm and then onto the Trans-Canada Trail and past some abandoned quarries and down to Lake Erie. Sharon took some pics of us in the water and let us know the history of the area while we rode. Then we came back through a forested area and she stopped and helped us down off of the horses so we could have our picnic on the edge of the quarry.
Horseplay had packed a big picnic for us including cheese and crackers, some dips, lots of veggies & fruit, a couple of eggs and a nice bottle of sparkling pomegranate drink - they usually have meat too but we are vegetarians and let them know before we arrived when we booked our package. It was a little too windy at the edge of the quarry so we moved into some nearby bushes and laid down the blanket they gave us. It was so beautiful and peaceful and enjoyable.
About 25 minutes later, Sharon came and got us - we packed up and fed the horses some carrots and then headed back to the stables.
It was truly a magical and magnificent ride - big thanks to everyone - especially Sharon.
My only suggestion would be that you should be able to pay afterwards as we had to pay beforehand and include a tip - I wasn't sure what kind of tip to leave as we hadn't had the ride yet so I left a small one. I wish that I had left more as Sharon deserved more and we didn't have any cash.
I'm very sure that we will be back though - so I will ask for her next time.
We already miss Tiny & Percy!!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

My husband and I had an excellent time . We did a couples picnic package. Our guide was very kind and the route she took us on was beautiful. They provided a good selection of fresh food for the picnic and gave us our privacy. The trail and picnic took a good amount of time. It didn’t feel as though it was too short, although I wouldn’t complain if it lasted longer because we had such a fantastic time. The horses were well trained and taken care of. I highly recommend the couples package.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
HorsePlayTours, Owner at HorsePlay Niagara, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

I am so happy you enjoyed your picnic tour with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with others and I hope we will see you again.