See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2017

One night only as our plans were that. The room was clean and tidy. Motel looks tired but new ownership and slowly renovating rooms. Did not have breakfast in morning as we expected elsewhere. I would stay again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James M
Reviewed 29 July 2016

We stayed one night as we were visiting our kids and grandkids that were camping nearby. I had read reviews about this hotel but others in the town had a lot worse reviews. Thought we would take a chance. Glad we did. Very clean, quiet hotel. The man that checked us in, and we were a couple hours early for checkin time, was very polite and got us signed in right away. We spent most of the time with our family checking out the King Street stores then had supper with them and got back to the hotel around 9:30. Very comfortable bed and a room big enough for us as we were only there to sleep not spend the whole time in the room. We had a queen room #16. Didn't have the breakfast as we like to go out for a full meal but when I took the key in when we were leaving it looked like there was toast, cereal and coffee. Another couple was sitting out at the picnic table with theirs as there isn't much room in the lobby. I have seen others have mentioned it is under new management as I think it was an American Value Inn before. Not sure if they had to do any renovations or not but our room that we had was just fine. Would not hesitate to stay there again. And the price was reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Francis G
Reviewed 18 July 2016

the hotel is very clean and undergoing a total renovation.
only a few touch ups left
staff great you with a smile and are very helpful
quick check in after online booking
beautiful pool
continental breakfast was a little light ...3 out of 5
near restaurants and Tim Hortons :-)
we enjoyed our stay thank you
joe/ilona

Stayed: July 2016
2  Thank joe k
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Not clean as a Motel should be... a lot of spiders in the room !! even killed a centipede, room was not serviced everyday like the owner said.

was supposed to be booked in the same room for the whole week, owner came to me at 9pm in the middle of the week asking me to empty my room... now.... what is that?

leaving and will not come back.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill J
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Spend two nights. Very hot both days and air conditioning was not working properly. T.V. reception was terrible. Breakfast was part of deal. 6.30 to 9.00 A.M. First morning I went a 7.10 Door was locked. than clerk came to door and I ask if there was coffee and was told there was coffee in my room. He looked like he just got out of bed. There was no breakfast set up. I had to drive to Horton's for breakfast. Swimming pool was closed. Clerk come out and asked me to take my dog around the back as they wanted to keep the front clean. I always clean up after my dog as most people do. It was $ 109.00 a night way to high. I will not ever stay there again. Internet was not working

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you want peace of mind.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends