“Best pizza in Orangeville period!”
Review of Johnny's Pizza

Johnny's Pizza
Ranked #29 of 124 Restaurants in Orangeville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 February 2017

If you love pizza this place is the best in town period, its mostly takeout or delivery but if you want a quick sit down theres a few tables. You won't be disappointed that is for sure.

1  Thank Szelip

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Best thin crust pizza in town. Love the deep fried pickles! It's fast and friendly. They deliver as well, wouldn't order from anyone else, it's always my first choice.

1  Thank Debbie J
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Look at the picture here in trip advisor of the slice. Its a substantial slice but it only has 4 slices of very very thin pepperoni. My slice had 5. Ramp up the toppings and would be better.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

I have had nothing but awesome experiences at Johnny's best pizza and service in Ontario for that matter. The Girl there by the name Gabby takes excellent care of me and my family every time we go in . Don't listen to this twirpish lady below, had you of not spent all of this time being cheap and arguing over $2.50 maybe your food would have been awesome and hot! mike drop!!!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

First time trying this place after reading reviews and was disappointed. Went online to read the menu and get the phone number. Ordered and the $ was higher than I expected so I questioned the girl on the phone. She didn't care what the price was online as the prices changed. Sent my husband in with a print off of the online prices and the same girl didn't care and said to read the fine print. In the mean time the owner if FBing me that they have website issues and haven't changed the site in 3 years but would honour the website prices. My husband goes back another girl wasn't going to do anything but at least got the owner who gave back the difference. He finally gets home for us to begin our meal and we both were disappointed. It was cold and average. We travel and do know what great pizza tastes like and this was not among them.