This private three bedroom, two bathroom cottage had all the amenities of home and the four different decks let you sit and enjoy the peacefulness and beautiful scenery of being in the Kawarthas. Having access to Sturgeon lake with your own private waterfront lot and all the sporting equipment ( canoe, paddle boat, fishing supplies) made our Fall get away with our entire family very enjoyable. We were close to Fenelon Falls, Lindsey, Bobcaygeon and Minden and the views from these local towns were spectacular plus the ice cream in Minden was unforgettable.
- Big yard good for casual bicycle riding without going out. (for kids and adults).
- Very convenient water (lake) access (100 meters). Private lake access and big water side deck can do a lot (rigging boat, fishing, watching the sun rise, sky observing etc...)
- Canadian tire, Beer store, grocery stores are all in 25 min driving range
- Trees surrounded, good privacy.
- Big fire pit. Easy to set the fire.
- well maintained appliances and furniture.
Overall it's cozy/comfortable/roomy.
This was the second time we stayed at this cottage and we loved it just as much the second time. The kitchen is well stocked with glasses, pans, pots and dishes. The bathrooms are spotless, the lovely old trees are nice and shady, I love the farm behind the cottage and it is so close to Lindsay and Fenelon Falls so convenient.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children|