“Hours are never correct”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mun-Hing Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 71 Restaurants in Grimsby
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The food here is usually pretty good, however, I find a lot of times either they are not open when they say they are, their phone goes to a voice mail that you cannot leave a message on, or their hours change unexpectedly. That's frustrating and I find myself searching elsewhere for Chinese food.

1  Thank ukydancer

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Fast and good service. The best Chinese food in Grimsby. My daughter loves the cantanese chow mein. I sometimes order large orders for parties and everyone enjoys it. Would definetly recommend.

1  Thank Nancy C
Reviewed 13 January 2017

I love the food here. It's fast, fresh and very good, every time. We order take out and have not eaten in the restaurant but the food arrives hot and fast. This is a regular place for us and they have been consistently fabulous every time. We have never experienced a mistake on an order. Ample soy sauce and plum sauce are provided with our order. Great Chinese food. We'll continue to order from Mun - Hing.

2  Thank Elena H
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Fresh and tasty with generous portions at a reasonable price. Eat-in and take-out. Reasonably menu, but few surprises here.

1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Messed up my pick up orders on several occasions. Food is average. Call ahead or you could be waiting a while as they are usually pretty busy.