“Favourite Pizza in Town”
Review of Gino's Pizza

Gino's Pizza
Ranked #15 of 70 Restaurants in Grimsby
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I don't think I have ever had a bad pizza form Ginos. Always ready for pick up when I order online. Staff are friendly. Family love the pizza from here.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

always great pizza. Nice guys and great service. Gino's as a chain is good but I find this a quality location.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I had purchased a wag jag and decided I better use it before it expired. We ordered the large pizza with ham , bacon, sausage and extra cheese. I did not order ahead but upon ordering was pleased to find out it would only be a fifteen minute wait....and it was. the young man at the counter was pleasant and efficient. The pizza was tasty...lots of sauce and toppings were sufficient. Not overdone , but not too skimpy either. The crust was was thin on the bottom but thicker around the edges...but not too thick. I have no complaints at all about the pizza or the service.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Love great ZA....they make best in town....hot, fresh and a great staff....slice or full pizza is very good food.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Hanging out after a day by the pool and enjoying great beverages -needed Pizza. Neighbours all recommended Gino's. Excellent customer service, fast delivery, delicious flavour with tons of toppings. Loved it.