“Our destination when we need a GREAT Coffee, and super snack or sand...”

Station One Coffeehouse
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Grimsby
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 October 2017

It seems that we are in Station One at least 3 times a month for an After our, regular, Monday Morning exercise walk.

It is an eclectically furnished, hey space with a group of ladies who spend all their energies making everyone who comes through the door feel like they have just entered the home's parlour for a coffee, breakfast or lunch.

The menu offers everything one could want, from wraps and sandwiches to the most fun baked goods.

The coffees and teas are all organically grown and fair trade.
Perfect.

There are other places to buy a coffee in town, most are franchises of the BIG THREE, but none offer the totally correct, and enjoyable fare, and care, to be found when one walks through the door!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We visited Station One Coffeehouse on our way back from Niagara Falls and enjoyed a few of their breakfast offerings - a delicious blueberry and coconut muffin, prosciutto egg and cheese sandwich and, best of all, the avocado toast! The guacamole was packed with flavour and the toast was seasoned perfectly. Coffee was good too, of course. The cafe also had a nice selection of coffee tools for purchase. We'll be back next time we visit Grimsby!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great little cafe shop staff was fantastic and plenty goodies to choose the atmosphere is very laid back I definitely enjoyed

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I went here for brunch with a group of friends this past Saturday. It was great. I had the quiche of the day, 4 cheese and spinach, and the soup, lentil. The soup was piping hot the way I like it and very tasty. The quiche was yummy and had a perfect crust. I'm not from the area so it won't be a regular place for me, but if I want to drive or in the area I would not hesitate to stop again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Love this place! Converted from a Fire Station to fun coffee house that serves really incredible sandwiches, soups, Quiche, treats/baked goods and organic coffees and teas. Also now licensed! Open Mic Night is a fun time to end the week. Always something going on and really cool eclectic furniture.