“Always amazing food and terrific prices!”
Review of The Pizza House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Pizza House
Ranked #32 of 69 Restaurants in Grimsby
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We have been ordering our pizza and wings from The Pizza House in Grimsby for years. We live in town, but I can assure you it is not just for convenience - we routinely drive to Hamilton or Burlington for some of our other favourite take-out food. When it comes to pizza or wings - we have not found anything better. Excellent crust, whether we order it regular or thin, very flavourful spices in the sauce and fresh, plentiful toppings. The honey garlic wings are fantastic - like eating candy coated, plump chicken..... Very friendly owners/staff and always pricing that astounds me. I give this establishment 10 out of 10 stars for all aspects!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We have take out Pizza once a month from here Always hot and fresh.Mushroom and Oives plus green pepers Is are go to.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Pizza is ok, better than many of the other choices in Grimsby. Ask for your pizza well done for a crispy crust. The wings are great, get them in medium for a nice balance of heat and sauce. Excellent value with many specials. Can't go wrong if your looking for pizza and wings in Grimsby.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Needing a late dinner recently we were not able to order from our " usual " pizza place as it was a Sunday and they closed at 9;00 p.m. The only place within a relatively close distance was The Pizza House. The reviews were good so we thought we would give it a try. Well the young man on the phone was indeed pleasant and within 25 min we were on our way to pick up our order. We had ordered 2 large...one with double cheese , ground beef and pepperoni...the other with pepperoni , mushrooms and bacon. The mushrooms were lovely and fresh and ingredients were fairly plentiful...but I would not order double cheese again...even though my husband loves lots of cheese on his pizza I found it to actually be too much as I could not taste the remaining ingredients and not being able to see them either I didn't really know they were there ! The other we found was that the sauce had NO flavour...the pizza , in my opinion , seemed to cry out for some spices . I can't say it was a bad pizza...it just didn't really have a lot of flavour. Perhaps it was the lateness of the order ?

1  Thank Louise D
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Best pizza, great wings. All at a reasonable price. We drive from another town for their pizza and wings. Highly recommend