“Our treasured tradition! ”

The Restaurant at Peninsula Ridge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Restaurant at Peninsula Ridge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Grimsby
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We love to meet at Peninsula Ridge with good friends for great wine and fantastic food. If weather is good, we like to sit on their patio surrounded by the beautiful vineyard. Staff is always friendly and helpful making it easy for us to bring friends there - we know that they will have a fabulous experience!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

You are paying for Quality and awesome food at this location. The place has a awesome view of the hole place.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Sat on the patio and enjoyed great food, wine and an awesome view of the vineyards. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

When we had visitors last week, we wanted to go someplace special. Sat in terrible traffic just to have lunch at Peninsula Ridge. Talked about what great food they had.
What a disappointment! The staff is great, beautiful setting, wonderful view, but it stops there. The food was a total let down. I don't understand what happened......if they have a new chef or are trying to cut corners. The lobster sandwich use to be amazing. When I ordered it, I asked the server if it changed since description sounded a little different than what I remembered. She responded no, it's the same, just changed the bread. Believe me the sandwich is not worth the drive, totally tasteless, same for the vegetable quiche. I certainly won't be back with so many other great restaurants in the area. Big disappointment.

Norman B, Owner at The Restaurant at Peninsula Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for your comments on the Lobster Sandwich. Your feedback is critical to making sure we always do better and we very much appreciate it. I have tried the Lobster Sandwich and I have to agree that this version is not up to our standards and will be removed from the menu. Again, thank you for taking the time to comment.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

My family and I had lunch on the terrace on a Saturday afternoon. The terrace is very popular so you need to have reservations even during the week. We had a lovely view of the vineyards and could see across Lake Ontario to Toronto. I personally had the Chicken Chimichurri Sandwhich and it was very tasty. The Coach House is available year round for weddings and there was one taking place the day we were dining at the restaurant.