“Grimsby Diner”
Review of Grimsby Diner

Grimsby Diner
Ranked #32 of 67 Restaurants in Grimsby
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Used to be a sub shop Mama's when I was a young girl but is now a diner open most days 7-3 pm I believe. Mostly breakfasts, burgers, fries. Those type of things. Nice clean establishment.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Grimsby Diner is a tiny little place that has about 14-15 tables. They cook right in the main dining room. The food is amazing, probably one of the best breakfast restaurants I have ever been too. The waitresses are very friendly, and the service is prompt. We have been there when there was a line up out the door however it was not much of a wait, maybe 15 minutes.
Portion sizes are nice and the home fries are amazing, cooked to perfection every time. I highly recommend it!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

My friend and I sat at the counter and watched the short-order cook prepare our delicious breakfast -- Eggs, bacon and toast with fried potatoes. YUM

Eggs cooked to perfection (I even got an extra egg because they broke the yoke on one!)

Friendly, fun, had a great time visiting with the waitress and the cook. Reasonable prices.