“Good food, good service, good atmosphere, but pricey”

The Forty Public House
Ranked #11 of 69 Restaurants in Grimsby
Price range: USD 8 - USD 23
Description: The Forty Public House is a new take on an old community Pub. We work hard and play even harder. The Forty is a place to gather with friends and family to finish off a hard day properly. We look forward to serving you. #Seeyouattheforty
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Ate there for lunch with my son today. Enjoyed a draft beer each, he had a burger and fries, and I had the beet and goat cheese salad. Food was good but the total with tip came to $55.00. A bit pricey in my opinion.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The staff are outstanding. Lots of room in here for a large get together. The cauliflower wings were awesome!!! The panini cabano and kettle chip combo were great as well. A few large TVs if any games are on you will not miss them. We will be returning.

1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Really liked the atmosphere when we walked in and would have used the patio but it was very hot out. I gotta say the staff were very friendly and service was very good.
I had the Nashville Hot Chicken which (like pretty much everything) was not hot enough but would be for the average person. Also had the Bourbon Chicken Nachos which I was really impressed with as the chicken on it was very good. They have some craft beers available and of course a selection of Forty Creek Whiskey. This would be my "go to" spot if I lived closer.

1  Thank T-Pev
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have grabbed lunch a couple of times here and have commented on how good it was both times. Staff are friendly and service was quick. Will try dinner here soon.

1  Thank Mark D
Reviewed 31 August 2017

My hubs and I had lunch at The Forty. We loved the decor and how much space there was between the tables. We had the veggie burger. It was great. and the service was excellent too!

2  Thank Jan_Steven