“Lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Like many reviews we also have been driving past here many times and not stopping due to location and exterior, what a mistake once you walk in you will be pleasantly surprised by how nice it is.
My wife had the ginger chicken which she liked and I had pad Thai and this was one of the best I have ever had.
A great family run Business with the owner stopping by to ensure we we Happy
We will be back soon

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I have gone here on a number of occasions. It is great value for lunch. Soup, spring roll and a main for $10.00. Food is great tasting and great service. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Like many, I was leery of the reputation of the location. I was told by a friend to try it and Damn! What a great place! Friendly, family run and the curries are spot on. I even tried the Pad Thai, which I never do since it is usually North Americanized with too much palm sugar but since the curries were so good we gave it a shot. It was excellent. Not too sweet and just a hint of lime and thai basil. Finely ground peanuts and not too many bean sprouts. I was impressed. I have nothing but good things to say about the food here. As authentic as you are going to get in this area. Nice people, beer in chilled mugs and good quality. A great find and a new staple. We come from the other side of Brantford to eat here without a second thought.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Have seen this place for years but it doesn't look like much from the outside so we never went. Finally did and the food was amazing! The decor is nice...not what I expected from the outside. We totally over ate because everything was so delicious! Nicky our server was friendly and accommodating. Make sure you thank Nicky's mom and aunt in the kitchen when you leave. They also do takeout.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

For several months we have driven past Thai Tamarind and were never in a hurry to try this restaurant due to its location next to a gas station and its less than exciting curb appeal. WOW !!!! WHAT A MISTAKE. My wife and I love Thai food and found only a few THAI restaurants in southern ontario that we would consider 5 star.
We went to Thai Tamarind last night and were pleasantly surprised at the interior and completed WOWED by the flavour of our food.. This restaurant in 5++++++++