“A Hidden Gem”
Review of Mezza Caffe - CLOSED

Mezza Caffe
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Stumbled on this little cafe when I had some time between medical tests next door. It had the best coffee! I had a latte and while the menu isn't extensive what was listed was unusual and sounded delicious. I wasn't looking for a meal so settled on a croissant. It was delicious and flakey. I wished I had been hungrier though as I would have liked to have tried some of the meals. Seating could be more comfortable but otherwise, try this place! Very good food! I'll be back!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I had to go to McMaster for some medical tests, and decided that this café was great for post-testing breakfast. I had a latte and the San D-something panini. Both were AMAZING. The latte was creamy, and the panini was flavourful and filling. As someone who is always on the lookout for great coffee (being of European descent), this place is definitely worth the investment! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Place has changed since open. Very small inventory. Staff was pleasant. They should invest more in a little caffe with food choices. I think it would help.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Had driven by this little cafe on many occasions and finally decided to stop for lunch. What a great choice. Menu is by no means exhaustive with three very distinct offerings of pizza, sandwich (with salad) and salads (can add protein). Good selection of coffee, tea, cold drinks. The desert menu is to die for, all made in house. Great value for money and a definite must visit.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I stopped in for a tea. The ladies behind the counter were amazing, courteous and pleasant. I would recommend this cafe to anyone.