All reviews full size fridge great hotel definitely stay here again living room stove top feel at home putting green free dinner small kitchen complimentary breakfast bathroom sink road noise newer hotel fitness room yogurt shopping and restaurants a great stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were a family of 6 in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite for 7 nights. The room was very spacious and fit us comfortably. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We booked using the flexible rate and needed to amend it. That meant cancelling the days we booked and then booking the other days separately so we didn't lose the rate we booked the other days with originally. This made us have different booking numbers. So that was a bit of a hassle. The breakfast and happy hour food was just okay. We eat vegan food and there weren't many options, nor were the ingredients available to see what may have been okay for us. Not a big deal, and overall, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
AllyD182, Front Desl Supervisor at Homewood Suites By Hilton Ajax, Ontario, Canada, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Ajax for your recent stay. I would like to thank you for the kind words about the staff and am happy that the hotel was to your liking. I would like to sincerely apologize for the issue with the rates. I will definitely inform my Food and Beverages Manager in terms of the vegan options for our breakfast and dinner or at least have a pointers to which options are vegan. We hope you consider us for your next stay so we get a chance to make it right.

Kindly let me know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay anything but perfect.

Chanthru Thanabalasingam

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Polite, friendly staff, always a pleasure. Feeling of home away from home and close to all amenities. Gym could use more equipment and not using powdered eggs for the breakfast complimentary would be good.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Front desk and dining area staff are great. The food was of a reasonable quality and the variety was good. The people assisting/preparing were most helpful and caring as we're the front desk employees.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

The staff went above and beyond to make my stay wonderful and it was. From check in to departure I was asked how is my day and how is my stay. On the day that I checked out I did so late and they were very nice about it.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

I stay at this location often as a Hilton honours member, but found my last stay was below the usual standard. Room was not kept as clean and when I came back to my room at 7 pm after being gone all day I discovered my door had been left open all day by the cleaning staff. Not a safe feeling.