“GOOD!”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The keg in Ajax always has good food. Warm bread to start. Seafood is my favorite,but the fam loves the steak. The only problem is the wait. It is so popular. Get there early as to not be dissapointed.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

OK, so it waa my birthday and this was where the family took me. Excellent food, service good but a shade slow (maybe due to being busy), about what you would expect.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I frequent the Keg in Ajax for our kid free dates. The steaks are always cooked as requested and the service is always excellent.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Husband didn't like having to line up...well worth the wait though. Steak was done to perfection. Staff were very attentive. Great ambiance.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We don't go to the Keg very often....the prices are kind of on the high side. However, when we do feel like spoiling ourselves, or perhaps for a special occasion, the Keg is the perfect place to go for the best steak dinner you will find!
We arrived early (5:30) because we know these places get busy. Very surprised....we were led to a table right away. Our servers were polite and professional, and our waiter had a great sense of humor. He I usually get the prime rib, and my wife usually gets the sirloin Oscar. He suggested coffee crusted sirloin. One word. Wow! It was incredible! I highly recommend this. Great flavor and super tender. Another great night in a place will definitely visit again.

Been to Ajax Keg? Share your experiences!