USD 136
Rum Runner Inn(Lunenburg)(Great Value!)
USD 132
  • Restaurant
Smugglers Cove Inn(Lunenburg)(Great Value!)
USD 132
Homeport Motel(Lunenburg)(Great Value!)
USD 106
USD 101
Topmast Motel(Lunenburg)(Great Value!)
USD 110
Atlantic View Motel & Cottages(Lunenburg)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 94/night.

USD 105
USD 90
USD 110
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmini golfdining roommahone bayhot tuboutdoor pooloak island resortfire pitfireside loungemarch breakbreakfast buffetfront desk staffmurder mysterythe main hotellive entertainmentnova scotiagreat weekendview of the ocean
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My sister and I took our kids for the March Break festivities. My 17 and 10 year old, and her 13 and 11 year old. Although they stuck mainly to the pool, there was no shortage of things to do for the kids!
The staff had many planned activities as well as a scavenger hunt they could partake in.
We stayed in one of the suites which had two beds and a pull out couch. There was lots of space for all of us.
The only thing that would be good to update is the shower. It had an old style tub with a straight shower curtain rod. The curtain was way too long and my daughter ended up actually tripping on it and pulling it down. No one was hurt and it was easy to put back up, but just something to be careful of.
Overall, it is an AWESOME place for a family getaway. And I can't say enough about the staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tanya S
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Despite a bit of confusion at various times throughout our 24 hour stay, we were overall pleasantly surprised. The rooms were clean, beds were fairly comfy and the bathroom had adequate towels. If I could offer a suggestion - as a person who isn't familiar with staying in hotels enough to just 'know' how it works, a little direction would have helped tremendously.
Check-in was somewhat confusing due to our using a 'third-party' to pay, this seemed to confuse the desk person. We were given an itinerary of sorts, with the time of the activity and the room - but no map or any explanation of what was expected or what to expect. While I understand it is a large facility which accommodates many, I think those families that were there exclusively for the Easter Weekend should have been separated from the rest and the entire weekend of activities should have been mapped out and explained, with time to ask questions for clarification.
I found it confusing and frustrating; and as a person with anxiety in social situations, this was not conducive.
Aside from needing to be better organized, the facilities are top-notch, the food was delicious and there were certain staff members who went out of their way to accommodate an irrational, anxiety ridden woman who was nearly pushed to her breaking point.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view, you will not be disappointed!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather L
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We (myself and my two children ages 8 & 10) booked this hotel for the first Friday of March break. We were lucky enough that a room was available upon our 11am arrival (we were super early). The hotel had many activities planned for the kids for March Break, so there was plenty for the kids to do. In the evening I sat in the lounge and listened to the talent, a one man show who sang and played beautifully on his guitar. My only complaint was that the hot tub was out of service during our stay, and that the meal options were a bit pricey. We ended up spending $70.00 on dinner for 3 of us, a bit steep as the meals were not that special. We will most likely be back again next year though, as the kids truly enjoyed the stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Had the opportunity to stay here for a work conference last summer and forgot to review our experience. The food and view from the restaurant dining was excellent and we received great service all weekend. There were lots of things for the kids to do and the grounds were immaculate. Only negative was our room was extremely damp (our room was on level one). There was an error in our billing as well but the appropriate manager was able to sort it out quickly. We will visit again. Thank you staff.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Booked our stay over the March break. It was madness in the best possible way. The hotel was packed with kids, there were lots of activities for the kids which they throughly enjoyed. Meals were always excellent and staff consistently went above and beyond. I witnessed on more than one occasion a staff member being confronted by a rude customer with either ridiculous demands or just obnoxious behaviour and they always handled themselves in a dignified and professional manner. Any requests were met quickly and efficiently, you won’t find better staff anywhere. The live music at night was awesome, enjoyed by both parents and kids. I will say it might be time to replace the hot tub but other than that, a great place for family and friends to come together. We’ve been visiting here for the last three years and will be back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family